Tuesday 1 September 2009

Happy Birthday Agnes


I had this other post all ready to submit to my blog, which I was gonna do today when I realised that I hadn’t posted in SO long that if I finally DID post on Agnes’ birthday it should probably be about her. Posting for people on their birthday is not really something I’ve ever done, but according to Nicole, it’s starting to be considered bad cyber manners. And one’s girlfriend seems to be as good a person to start with as any. So the other post’ll just have to wait.

What I like most about her is her very particular brand of being feminine. It's everything a father should warn his son of, but in a good way. She lets me be the stronger sex & just when I feel I won, I get this feeling like I'm a kid whose teacher just tricked him out of not standing in the corner...I need to feel strong & she lets me. And that takes incredible strength. She has strength to serve when I wish she'd just come & be lazy with me. She lets me rant when I'm angry & when I've outdone myself she says, "Ok Michael, now stop being silly"...& then it stops. She's the reason I have a passion about the things I do & why I so want to succede, cuz when she's proud of me it makes everything all better. So I need to be VERY careful about which photo I put up here or I'm not getting ANY tonight.

6 comments:

Y.M.R said...

Best wishes to the birthday girl.
xoxo

Tino&Marianne said...

Agnes is as lovely as ever. -and your not looking too bad yourself! The hat is a nice touch. :) Happy Birthday to you, Agnes and Benedicte.

Esther T. said...

Love the pics, love Agnes! You are a lucky man, Michael. Happy Birthday Girls.

rachel said...

your best and most truthfully insightful post so far

Ant said...

She sounds like a wonderful girl! And you sound like an appreciative guy. A winning combination.

Amanda said...

Aww thats so cute, Agnes is really the perfect girlfriend... thanks for all your relationship tips hun!!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
javascript:void(0) Save Template