Wednesday 25 February 2009

Happy Birthday Me

33. When I turned 30 I swelled on the glorious realisation that I was at the age of Christ when He started His ministry. The sky was the limit & there were no Alps...

Now I'm at the age where Christ died.

EVEN HE had done it all by the time He got to where I am now & HE didn't even have an email address. I guess the way to look at it would be "33, the age at which Christ conquered death". Now all I have to do is find something approximately as impressive but maybe more within my talent range. Any Ideas? My Dad suggested AVOIDING death. Good one, good one. Anyone else?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could always go the route of doing something you have never done but always really wanted to do..Its not as impressive as Conquering death, I know, but then again you said within your talent range..and not to say your not talented but as a side note you are comparing to Christ and he was the son of God which kind of gives him the upper hand in this one---just a thought for whatever its worth...BTW Happy Birthday I hope 33 ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday dude, um nope not any ideas right now, but if i get any will give you a shout

Anonymous said...

well one thing you and He have in common is that at that age neither of you had children....hehe...maybe 33 is a good year to start, before infertility sets in...lol...luv u happy birthday . Amber x

Anonymous said...

A belated happy birthday. Tx for all the music you write and share with us... love it! It's had a very profound mark in my life.

Anonymous said...

to mike:

you may be tall, skinny, and bald......

but i think you're the sexiest of them all.

happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

HBB! Hope it was good!

Chive & Chili said...

nooo..no more mizer-rainy's..kidding..you're 33..you can do whuteva you like..

 
Locations of visitors to this page
javascript:void(0) Save Template