Monday 2 March 2009

Suggestive Rhyme

I was going through some archives on my computer & found this old poem I wrote. You kind of have to read it out loud & with the right rhythm or it doesn't work.

When a word's well rhymed
It can play with your mind
And plunge you in wild reflection
If I fail to tame it
I beg you to blame it
On my relentless, throbbing er...upting headache

My art, don't diss it.
If you find it explicit,
Well, that's just the difference between us:
I don't deserve
To be labled a perve
For exibiting my short, hardy p...oem

You, however
Have issues to wether
Your head is outlandish & corny
And you're getting all fired
And a little bit wired
Just 'cause I'm so helplessly hor...rible at rhyming

Unto the pure
All things will be pure
Like those eggs they're eating at China
But thay can't say it's wrong
To be more turned on
By your wife's hot, waiting v...ery yummy spaghetti

My verses have style
They've made people smile
I recite them for parties & guests.
They suck, but who damns?
It works well with the fans
I get blown by the ones with large b...lades

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats rather amusing, :D

Anonymous said...

So are you, (in a good way obviously)

Anonymous said...

this has michael written all over it. hehehe. another classic! x
ps. don't worry, you are incredibly sexy. ;)

GeoMicPri said...

Grrr...you can't just go making anonymous comments like that!

Well, thanks anyway.I just hope you're a girl.

Anonymous said...

Oh to have your talent...great p...oem!

Anonymous said...

i like it.and i will have you.

Sunny McNair said...

I rather like :)

Anonymous said...

good stuff!

Ange said...

loved it!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
javascript:void(0) Save Template