Saturday 11 October 2008

Nasty Blog Comments

Where are they? Ok, maybe I shouldn’t complain TOO loudly but after all the warnings & preparing my heart for the cruelty & dangers of the world-wide web, I’m finding this rather dull.

Maybe if I was a GIRL I’d manage to collect the deadbeat attention of some lowlife scum with nothing better to do than stalk unsuspecting bloggers? Are they REALLY so cowardly that it’s not only enough to hide behind their anonymity AND the safe distance of cyber space, but they ALSO have to stick just to picking on girls? Sure, I’d eventually delete them anyway, but it’s the THOUGHT THAT COUNTS.

Oooh! Maybe if I posted more pictures of myself...(I think I'll DO that.)

Odd: I almost feel an obligation to sympathy for the anonymous. It‘s got to be embarrassing enough that you even THINK the stuff up but that, on top of it, you can’t keep it in…it must be like pissing your pants in front of your class.

There's the smell...& the puddle...the wet patch on your trouser crotch, highlighting you incontinence.
I shudder.

It must be a demon oppression or something...We should probably pray for them.

Most of the things they say are not even true. I was on Flo’s blog the other day, she posted a pic of herself & some people were saying all sorts of HORRIBLE things that, EVEN IF they HAD been true, were just plain old ugly things to say. PLUS, they weren’t true. I can only HOPE that wasn’t supposed to be “wit”. I’d feel so sick of myself for having said that, it would probably be a few weeks before I could get an erection in my own presence again.

It would be the prelude to "giving account for every idle word".

10 comments:

Y.M.R said...

Aw, Gosh, you should be counting your blessings. See, whereas i can understand how you think their comments are humorous and you would like for once to see what they've got. i think that Anons read up on you and than try to hit where it hurts. So, the things they say (like on my blog for example) won't be what they'll say to you because it wouldn't apply! Not that they hit where it hurts ALL the time, but its definitely not a nice feeling having someone disrespect people who are close to you (e.g. your kids or mate.) its easy to delete, but that icky feeling stays there.

GeoMicPri said...

I was sort of kidding, perhaps insensitively. I don't REALLY want that stuff on my blog & I NEVER (ever, ever) thought it was humourous. I'm actually sorry if it looks like I was taking what you go through as a laughing matter.

So, they READ UP on you, huh? Wow. They must actually be smarter than they appear--they don't seem like the type of people who read up on ANYTHING. But one has to wonder what you could have done to earn their curiosity & obvious respect.

Yes,though they won't admit it, if you spend your time READING UP on someone, repetitively POSTING on their blog, allowing yourself to stoop REALLY low, you MUST have a subconscious respect for that person on SOME level, even if it's born of fear or resentment.

Y.M.R said...

haha. no, i didn't take any offense to it. honestly! and when i say read up i mean...like with me they know that I'm not living with my boyfriend, that i have kids, that i go through spiritual battles, and battles about my postchildbirth body, and that i struggle with being the parent i know the Lord needs me to be etc...and they base their disses on those areas.

Anonymous said...

I almost wanted to do the loving thing and make up a nasty cruel post so you wont feel deprived, but then I remebered I have a life.

I like you blog keep writing.

GeoMicPri said...

Ha. Thanks. Like I was saying, It's the thought that counts.

Elaina said...

From what I've observed I think that the amount of retarded comments you get increases in direct proportion to:

-the amount of personal/private stuff you post

-the amount of pictures you post of yourself looking good

-the amount of heated rants, raves, and controversial topics

-the amount of poetry you post

-the number of people who are linked to you

I think with this info in mind, you could really boost your troll traffic if you try...!!

GeoMicPri said...

Pictures of me looking good...hmmm. Looks like I'll have to go with the poetry plan for now--since I can't do anything about the number of people who are linked to me & that I don't HAVE any private information.

I already rant a bit...sigh.

Another thing that works is using lots of phrases like "Leave me alone", "I don't care about what you think of me anyway" & "Get a life". It gets them all excited.

Anonymous said...

(yeah, with what elaina said about the controversial topics...)

Things I've posted on my blog that made a whole bunch of random people to write (some) nasty comments were about...

1. Music (mainly music)
2. Fitness

The two best controversy topics that practically EVERYONE has their own opinion on (mainly retarded ones depending on how many people read your blog).

hahaha, this post was funny. I really liked it...

Paul said...

The real reason you don't have nasty posters is that:
1. Very few ppl link your blog
2. You don't post anything that contrversal enough for the stalkers to piss thier pants over.
4. You are way to smart for most of those children, and they know it. One stupid comment and it will be revealed that they have an IQ of about 12.3.

Anonymous said...

i agree with Neo, you have a gift man, and if they dare to say something dumb and stupid...they will regret it for life, even if left anon.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
javascript:void(0) Save Template